Your Ocean State wedding is just seven months out and that means one thing (okay one of many things): It’s time to start thinking registires.
By Kaitlyn Murray
Tired of Target?
Then encourage your guests to shop local instead. Most of the businesses listed below do not have a registry set in place, but don’t let that stop you — simpleregistry.com allows couples to add any item from any store to their wedding wish lists.
- Known for: All things Foodie
- Must scan: A Matt Hall Horseshoe Crab Bottle Opener and/or a Coffee Milk Candle
- Known for: Funky knickknacks
- Must scan: A Federal Hill Mug or a RI Map Mason Jar
- Known for: Active lifestyle gear
- Must scan: A Eureka tent and/or a pair of matching Deuter backpacks
- Known for: Modern home furnishings
- Must scan: An Ocean Blues Banded Wall Sconce and/or a Mosaic Concrete and Glass Coffee Table
- Known for: Colorful Rhody-centric wall art
- Must scan: A Rhode Island Red print and/or a Box of Doughnuts print
- Known for: Cozy home accents and furnishings
- Must scan: Hand painted Home Sweet Home sign and/or a restored antique vanity set
In Lieu of Gifts
If your home already has everything that Bed Bath and Beyond has to offer, point your guests towards a cause that’s close to your hearts instead. Choose from the Rhode Island-based charities below (or find another worthy cause) and then set up your donation registry on thegoodbeginning.com.
How to Get Published (With Us)March 26th, 2018
Beyond the BudMarch 26th, 2018
Rhody RegistriesFebruary 15th, 2018
10 Rhode Island Etsy Vendors We Know You Will AdoreJune 15th, 2017
10 Wedding Myths…BustedApril 19th, 2017