Your Ocean State wedding is just seven months out and that means one thing (okay one of many things): It’s time to start thinking registires.
By Kaitlyn Murray
Tired of Target?
Then encourage your guests to shop local instead. Most of the businesses listed below do not have a registry set in place, but don’t let that stop you — simpleregistry.com allows couples to add any item from any store to their wedding wish lists.
- Known for: All things Foodie
- Must scan: A Matt Hall Horseshoe Crab Bottle Opener and/or a Coffee Milk Candle
- Known for: Funky knickknacks
- Must scan: A Federal Hill Mug or a RI Map Mason Jar
- Known for: Active lifestyle gear
- Must scan: A Eureka tent and/or a pair of matching Deuter backpacks
- Known for: Modern home furnishings
- Must scan: An Ocean Blues Banded Wall Sconce and/or a Mosaic Concrete and Glass Coffee Table
- Known for: Colorful Rhody-centric wall art
- Must scan: A Rhode Island Red print and/or a Box of Doughnuts print
- Known for: Cozy home accents and furnishings
- Must scan: Hand painted Home Sweet Home sign and/or a restored antique vanity set
In Lieu of Gifts
If your home already has everything that Bed Bath and Beyond has to offer, point your guests towards a cause that’s close to your hearts instead. Choose from the Rhode Island-based charities below (or find another worthy cause) and then set up your donation registry on thegoodbeginning.com.