Jessica Rich Photography
We here at
Engaged definitely believe in love at first sight… It happens to us every time we scroll through our social media feeds! We’ve decided it was about time we share the love with all of you by putting together a monthly round up blog of all our favorite wedding-related looks, backdrops, food, candids, etc. Here’s everything that made our obsession list this May.
1. This formal taken aboard the
New Bedford Whaling Museum‘s Lagoda, a.k.a. the epitome of nautical elegance.
📷: Kearsten Taylor Photography
2. This dapper Frenchie (named Cousteau!) who bore witness to his favorite hoomans’ ceremony at the
New Bedford Whaling Museum.
📷: Jessica Rich Photography
3. This shiny, fun new approach to a guest-favorite reception pastime by
Mirror Me Photobooth RI.
4. This lovely tablescape at Queen Anne’s Loft that’s fit for a pair of royals (or a pair of local newlyweds… same thing).
5. This artist’s gorgeous rendering of a quiet moment between the newlyweds.
📷: Bethany Browne
6. This breathtaking vintage-inspired marquise diamond ring from
7. This impromptu twirl during a downtown Providence engagement session.
📷: Brad Smith Photography
8. This groom in uniform who could put the
kissing sailor to shame.
📷: Move Mountains Co.
9. These adorable bite-sized tacos from
📷: Alicia Ann Photographers
10. This purrfect wedding cake.
📷: Mel Colvin Photography
📷: Katie Lovaas Photography
12. And finally, this adventurous bride’s style.
📷: Robbie Snider Photographer